In a bid to explore the problems around ‘Star Trek: Discovery’, I’ve chosen to try and re-write the whole thing with a view to making the story work. This will be a long, self-indulgent project, but it will be therapeutic for me, and hopefully at least a little interesting as an exercise in writing.
Battle at the Binary Stars
- Part One – An unknown force has destroyed a probe at the edges of Federation space.
- Part Two – Georgiou and Burnham head towards a mysterious object hiding in a debris field.
- Part Three – The away team investigates the station, and receives a violent welcome.
- Part Four – Captain Lorca, Ash Tyler and the Buran shoot the breeze.
- Part Five – Burnham awakes in a prison cell with Georgiou. Detmer is bored. Everything goes to shit.
- Part Six – Saru worries. Burnham prowls. T’Kuvma waffles on.